Blue Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed review.

2 posters

Go down

Assassin's Creed review. Empty Assassin's Creed review.

Post  Altair Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:11 pm

Assassin's Creed is a highly anticipated game. Since I own it for the PC I thought that I'd give an honest review.

In the Assassin's Creed, you play as both Demu-(forgot his name) and Altair, Demu's ancestor. Demu is kidnapped and forced into a machine called the ANIMUS which allows him to see into the memories of his ancestors. The game is placed mainly during the Third Crusade.

The city layouts are stunning. Graphically, this game is beautiful. Unfortunately, the colors have little contrast. It's all shades of brown and gray. I mean, you'd like to see some different colors. Occasionally though, a citizen will have his leg leak out of his robe which is kinda strange.

Gameplay is solid. It's pretty damn fun running around throughout the city, searching for a guy, killing guards, etc. However, when you're ganged up on, they usually wait their turn to attack. Combat is somewhat on the easy side because you can just counteract a lot of stuff. The weapon selection is pretty awesome. You've got a dagger, throwing knives, a sword, and a hidden knife. Combined, you're like the "Angel of Death"

The storyline is really really good until the end. At the end, its really really confusing. I was like WTF at the end because it leaves you without an actual ending. Lots of loose ends. Hopewfully, they'll tie all this up with a sequel.

Overall, I'd give this game an 9.0, mostly because it's pretty awesome until the end.
Altair
Altair
The Big Carrot

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed review. Empty Re: Assassin's Creed review.

Post  carrotcastle Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:52 pm

is this even ur work?
carrotcastle
carrotcastle
The Big Carrot

https://carrots.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Altair Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:49 pm

yeah, it took me like a good 10 minutes to write and i'm serious, this is my work Very Happy
Altair
Altair
The Big Carrot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum